A Comprehensive Guide On How To Uninstall Bitdefender
By Admin 0 Comments
Bitdefender is one of the most popular antivirus software available for protecting your system against harmful or malicious attacks. However, despite being a popular one, it is not free from the technical glitches. Once if any technical error occurs in your Bitdefender application, it will not be able to detect the virus or malware anymore. As a result of which, there arises an urgent need to uninstall it. Well, if you have no idea about how to uninstall Bitdefender, then you are in the perfect page. With the help of this article, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. But before going on that part, at first, let’s focus on the causes due to which you have to uninstall Bitdefender. After that, you have to walk through the solutions part.
Causes to Uninstall Bitdefender:
Well, due to several reasons, you need to uninstall the Bitdefender application from your device. For instances-
- Internal Glitch- If some internal glitch occurs in this application, then sometimes, you have to uninstall it.
- In some cases, if this particular application mistakenly or maliciously deletes some important files of another third party antivirus, then also you need to uninstall this application
Effective Steps To Uninstall Bitdefender:
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you wil be able to uninstall this particular application in an easy way. By following the below guidelines, you can uninstall this application in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and in Windows 10.
In Windows 10
In the case of Windows 10, try to follow the steps to perform the action on your own.
- First of all, tap on the Start button.
- After that, click on the Settings application.
- Once done, tap on the system icon which is situated in the Settings area.
- After that, choose the Apps option to resolve the matter on your own.
- Locate the Bitdefender 2019 in the Apps and features tab as well as tap on the option named Uninstall.
- Once done, tap on the uninstall again to conform to your choice.
- Now, select the I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- After that, tap on the next to continue.
- Wait until the process completes.
- After that, try to reboot your system.
After that, you will find that you have successfully uninstalled Bitdefender application on your system.
In Windows 7
If you want to know how to uninstall Bitdefender on your own, then try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, tap on the Start button and locate the search bar.
- In the search bar, search for the Control Panel option.
- Now, place a double click on the Programs and Features option.
- Here, you will be able to see a list of installed applications present in your system.
- Once done, locate the Bitdefender 2019 and tap on the Uninstall button.
- Now, you have to choose the Remove option which appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to select any of the two options- I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Tap on the option and click on Next to continue.
- Wait until the Uninstall process completes. After that, reboot your device.
Now, you will be able to uninstall Bitdefender antivirus program from your Windows 7 PC.
In Windows 8 and 8.1
If you want to uninstall the Bitdefender 2019, from your Windows 8 or 8.1, then try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you have to go to the Start button and locate the search bar.
- In the search bar, search for Control panel.
- Now, click on the relevant search result.
- Once done, try to click on the Uninstall a program or you can also opt to click on Programs and Features.
- Locate the application which is Bitdefender 2019 as well as tap on the Uninstall.
- Once done, try to tap on the window which appears in your screen and select the situation which is: I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Tap on the option named Next to resolve this particular matter on your own.
- Wait until the Uninstall process finishes, and try to reboot your system.
Thus, by going through the above steps, there is no doubt that you will be able to permanently uninstall Bitdefender in Windows 8 and 8.1