A Comprehensive Guide On How To Uninstall Kaspersky
By Admin 0 Comments
Kaspersky Antivirus is a basic and widely used antivirus today. It keeps your device protected from malware as well as spyware. But for a few reasons, you need to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus. So, if you wanted to know how to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus, then read this article properly. Here, we have discussed some effective methods to remove the Kaspersky antivirus.
Problems of Having Kaspersky Antivirus
Kaspersky is a useful antivirus software but it also causes some problems. These are as follows:
- It disrupts the machine’s performance especially when you scan your PC for the virus.
- You can register Kaspersky by using a single e-mail address but you can’t protect multiple devices through this one email id. Or you might face some license issue.
- You can not download any third-party software or you can’ t enter any external device.
- Sometimes, it fails to scan deeply and doesn’t open properly.
- It contains many false warning when you install any software.
This is the common problems of having Kaspersky Antivirus. Now, check the following methods to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus.
Methods to Uninstall Kaspersky in Windows
Below we have discussed some effective methods on how to uninstall Kaspersky. Check the following methods properly:
Procedure 1: Manually Remove Kaspersky Through Control Panel
You can uninstall the Kaspersky Antivirus through the Control Panel. Here’s how to do it:
- At first, click on the Start button and from the list select Control Panel.
- Then, in the Control Panel interface, click on the Programs option.
- Now, find the Kaspersky antivirus and right click on it.
- After that, choose the Uninstall option.
Now, check that the Kaspersky antivirus is removed. If this step does not work for you, then you can go for the next step.
Procedure 2: Remove Kaspersky Via Task Manager
This is another procedure to remove the Kaspersky antivirus. To perform this step:
- At first, Right click on the bottom bar on the screen and select the Task Manager from the list
- Select Kaspersky Antivirus from the Process tab and click on the End Process option.
Now, you can see that you successfully uninstall the Kaspersky Antivirus. If you fail to perform this method, then you can try the next step.
Procedure 3: Remove Kaspersky Antivirus Through through the Program file
If the above step does not work for you then you can try this method. To do it:
- At first, go to the C drive and click on the Program files.
- Then, select the Kaspersky software and click on the Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until the uninstall process is completed.
- Now, reboot your system.
This method helps you to remove the antivirus program.
Procedure 4: Remove Kaspersky through the Hidden Option
- From the right corner of the Windows, click on Show hidden icon option.
- Then, point the Kaspersky antivirus and then click on Exit option.
- In the attention, window click on continue option.
- Then, hit on the Remove option.
The uninstallation process will start.
Procedure 5: Remove all the Kaspersky Entries
- At first, from the keyboard press Window + R key.
- In the Run dialog box type ‘Regedit’. Then, hit the Enter key.
- Then, click on the Edit option.
- In the search box, type ‘Kaspersky’ and hit the Enter key.
- Then, remove the all entries detected.
- At last, reboot your device.
You can successfully remove the Kaspersky Antivirus.
Remove Kaspersky Antivirus In Mac
To remove the antivirus from the Mac follow the steps below:
- At first, quite the Antivirus software from the Taskbar.
- Then, launch the Kaspersky antivirus tool from the Kaspersky official website.
- After that, click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, enter the Username and the Password.
- At last, wait for some time untill the uninstallation process is done.
- Now, restart your computer.
It completely uninstalls the Kaspersky Antivirus.
This article gives you a brief idea of how to uninstall Kaspersky. Hopefully, the above methods will help you to remove it. If you have any query, then you can leave your queries in the comment section.